Indian Green Building Council (IGBC)
Mrs. Karthika P
Assistant Professor, Department of Civil Engineering
The Indian Green Building Council (IGBC), part of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) was formed in the year 2001. The vision of the council is "To enable a sustainable built environment for all and facilitate India to be one of the global leaders in the sustainable built environment by 2025". Our Institution is an Annual Member of the IGBC since March 2022. The Student's Chapter was established with the collaboration of faculty members and students of the Department of Civil Engineering on 7th September 2022.
- To create awareness on Green Buildings among the students.
- To conduct seminars and presentation by experts on Green Building.
- To glow the ideas of green in young minds.
- To encourage the use of sustainable materials.
- To promote opportunities to participate in IGBC Events.
Who can join?
Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Students of ACET
|1||Mr. J. M. Vivek||IV B.E. Civil Engg.||President|
|2||Mr. F. Sujin||III B.E. Civil Engg.||Vice president|
|3||Ms. P. S. Cinalish Anushaa||IV B.E. Civil Engg.||Secretary|
|4||Mr. E. Senildo||III B.E. Civil Engg.||Joint Secretary|
|5||Ms. C.K. Asheka||III B.E. Civil Engg.||Treasurer|