AICTE/ MHRD Announcements
- The 4th edition of the Intellectual Property Talent Search Examination (IPTSE) for students is being organized by IPTSE Academy in association with AICTE, New Delhi. Several scholarships have been awarded to winning candidates who have also been certified adding value to their profiles. Many of the students also received internship opportunities with industries that offered a new learning horizon. Important Dates: Registration-1st September 2021 to 31st October 2021, Mock Test- 1st November to 15th November 2021, Examination-1st December to 15th December 2021. To ensure that only serious candidates enrol for the examination, IPTSE Academy charges an extremely nominal fee of Rs. 399/- (Inclusive of Taxes) for college students. Students are provided with basic reading material on IP and its different aspects. It is optional for students/candidates to buy premium course materials, which is also made available by IPTSE Academy at effective cost. Students who wish to have an innovative career, please contact Dr. Raja (firstname.lastname@example.org), Associate Professor and Head, Department of Science and Humanities for Registration.
- Inaugural Ceremony of 18 ATAL FDPs hosted by ATAL Academy on Monday, Oct 18 2021, 11:00 am. Click here to join. All members of the faculty are informed to attend the ceremony. Resource Person: Prof. Rajbir Singh, Vice-Chancellor, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
AICTE is launching a new scheme ‘AICTE – YOUTH UNDERTAKING VISIT FOR ACQUIRING KNOWLEDGE (YUVAK): STUDY TOUR of ATAL TUNNEL, HIMACHAL PRADESH’ at 4 PM on 21st May 2021 (Friday). Under this Scheme, AICTE will provide financial grants to faculty and students from AICTE approved Institutions towards conducting a 'Three days educational tour', to 'ATAL Tunnel' in Himachal Pradesh. Faculty/Students are requested to register for the launching ceremony of the YUVAK scheme through the google form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf45g854btFUiv460wh2AHUbm1hoCjeaJiiBwMkUnLE5LKrmw/viewform
AICTE, New Delhi is conducting a webinar on "Critical examination: Dating of Ramayana and Mahabharata," Speaker: Sh. Nilesh Nilakanth Oak Adjunct Professor, Institute of Advanced Sciences, Dartmouth MA USA, Chief Guest: Sh. Navneet Soni Principal Commissioner of Income Tax, Bhopal, 19th May 2021, 5:00PM Onwards. Please join on www.youtube.com/MediaAICTE
- AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy is conducting online FDP on various thrust areas and emerging areas. The list of online FDP along with registration link and other details is available on the ATAL Academy webpage https://www.aicte-india.org/atal . Registration for online FDP is open at https://atalacademy.aicte-india.org/signup. Faculty members of Our Institution are informed that the Course allotment to faculty members will be strictly based on either NPTEL completion or ATAL training completion on relevant courses. Please visit www.aicte-india.org/atal to view the complete ATAL online FDP list.
Rashtriya Kamdhenu Aayog (RKA) is an AICTE initiative and it has been working on dissemination of information on economic, scientific, environmental, health, agriculture, and spiritual relevance of indigenous cow in the country. Its efforts have yielded good results and perception of the common man towards indigenous cow has changed. The message that the cow is just not a milk-giving cattle, but its panchgavya, mainly cow dung and cow urine, can be well utilized for the production of biogas, bio-manure, bio-pesticides to make the soil free of poisonous chemical pesticides. Other uses of cow-dung and cow urine are in the manufacture of products of daily, use like Ayurveda medicines supplements for boosting immunity, Ark, phenyl, Sanitiser, idols of good and goddess, diya, dhoop, gau-cast, tiles, plywood, bricks, kanda, flower pots, papers bath soap, shampoo, tooth powder, face cream, etc. RKA is conducting an All India On-line “Kamdhenu Gau-Vigyan Prachar-Prasar Examination” on 25th February 2021, for students of colleges/ universities and for all citizens. The questions will be based on Cow-culture, Cow –preservation, Cow-based products, and economic/ scientific/ environmental/ cultural/ spiritual relevance of indigenous cow. All the participants will be given appreciation certificates. Relevant information for this exam is available on our website i.e. “kamdhenu.gov.in”.
- Online Education Quality Assurance webinar on “Regulators and Online Learning,” jointly organized by Indian and Australian Governments, 19.11.2020, 09:30 AM IST
- Online Education Quality Assurance webinar on “Institutions and Implementation,” jointly organized by Indian and Australian Governments, 20.11.2020, 09:30 AM IST
- NEP 2020 Brainstorming Session on " Governance "- Monday, October 12, 2020 (2.30-5.00 pm)
- Webinar on “AICTE-Mitacs Inc Globalink Research Internship (GRI)- 2021, scheme for third and final year students enrolled in full time undergraduate programs in AICTE approved institutions,” AICTE, New Delhi, 27th July, 2020 at 17:00. Click here for the Registration Link
- Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), a Government of India Enterprise, invites proposals for Development, validation & pre-commercialization of products and Technology from Academic and research organizations and Industry. AICTE requests institutions to participate in the scheme and submit proposals to get the most out of this Scheme. Please click here to read the poster
- German Centre for Research and Innovation (DWIH) New Delhi, together with its partners DWIH Moscow, DWIH New York and Supporters, is organising a Web-Talk Series on Cities and Climate, Tuesday, 28th July 2020 to Thursday, 30th July 2020 | 6-7 pm IST. Click here for the Registration Link
- Role of Higher Educational Institutions to achieve the National Goal of being "ATMANIRBHAR BHARAT.”
- Support and assistance from institutes to participants of the SIH 2020 Grand Finale to be organised on 1-3 August 2020 through digital platform
- On-line Workshop Incorporating Universal Human Values in Education for Directors, Deans and Faculties' (An AICTE Initiative), 28 July - 01 August 2020
- The telecast of India First Leadership Talk Series with Shri Anand Mahindra, Chairman, Mahindra Group, 18th July 2020, 1.00 PM.
- MANODARPAN - an initiative by MHRD for psychosocial support for Mental Health & Well Being of Students, 11.00 AM on Tuesday, the 21st July, 2020
- Change in the duration of MCA Program from 3 Years to 2 Years w.e.f. 2020
- Registration of institutes on nittt.ac.in portal - All AICTE approved institutes are requested to mandatorily register as an institute on the nittt.ac.in portal.
- Revised Academic calendar for Academic Year 2020-21 by AICTE
- Training Sessions for Drug Discovery Hackathon 2020 by AICTE, 13th July 2020
- Online Massive Training Programs on Drug Discovery, 13 July 2020
- LIVE session on 11 July 2020 at 2.00 pm for the launch of the Training Program for Drug Discovery Hackathon by Prof. K. Vijayraghavan
- Call for faculties with less than 05 years of service to mandatorily register on nittt.ac.in and undergo the 08 online modules.
- Last date to submit online application under AICTE - Utkrisht Sansthan Vishwakarma Awards (USVA) 2020, 10th July, 2020
- Expectation of Industry and preparedness of educational institute, 11.07.2020, 11:00 am
- Invitation to Join India First Leadership Talk Series with Shri Shashi Shekhar, CEO, Prasar Bharati on11h July 2020 at 1.00 PM
- LIVE session on Drug Discovery Hackathon, 7th July, 2:00 PM
- Valedictory Session, CII Education Summit - Redefining Education for the Emerging World 4 July 2020
- MHA Guidelines for phased reopening (Unlock 2)
- Free Online Certification Energy Literacy Course on "Learn to Design Solar Home System"
- Inauguration of five Online FDP under ATAL Academy
- India First Leadership Talk Series with Shri R. Subrahmanyam, Secretary, Department of Social Justice & Empowerment on 13th June 2020 at 1.00 PM