- If you love to code and want to develop your leadership skills as well, then TechGig’s Campus Ambassador is just the right program for you.
- Infosys Headstart Virtual Briefing session conducted on 29/6/2021 @ 3 pm to 4 pm for Second- and Third-year students (All Branches). Resource person: Mr.Roy Antony Arnold George Charles from Infosys, Chennai. Please click here to view the poster.
- “CSS (Cybernet Software Systems) Corp.,” in association with ICTAcademy is conducting a Placement drive to recruit Technical support Engineers for CSS Corp from the 2021 passing out Students (both BE and ME). The Mode of recruitment and selection is online. Click here to view the poster. The last date for registration is 5th June 202. Please click the link to register - http://link.ictacademy.in/index.aspx.
- Career Guidance Webinar Series: Training and Placement Cell, Amrita College of Engineering and Technology is organizing a webinar on "Placement Induction" on 5 June 2021 (Saturday), 6:00 PM to kickstart the placement orientation activities for the present third-year BE students (all branches). Resource Person: Mr. Murali, Managing Director, Connect Training, Tirunelveli. All are invited to join and learn to get placed. Click here to join.
- Career Guidance Session and Technical Webinar: FOSS Club, Department of Computer Science and Engineering is organizing a technical webinar on “Red Hat Academy and Career Opportunities with Linux Automation” on 31.05.2021 (Monday), 11.30 AM to 01.00 PM. Resource Persons: Dr Ranjith Gupta, Director and CEO, Vectra Technosoft Private Limited, Chennai and Mr. Abdul Majid Khan, Red Hat Certified Instructor, Vectra Technosoft Private Limited, Chennai. All students from CSE, ECE, EEE and Mech are invited to join the Career Guidance Session. Registration using the link https://forms.office.com/r/QcvAWT5yTr
- Active Learning Sessions – Marketing Operations, 15 May 2021, 14:30 – 16:30 hrs - Meeting with Heads of Institutions- Teams Meet – Instructions to staff and students – Regarding
Placement training on "Quantitative Aptitude" for all 1st year BE students commencing from 15-04-2021, 09:20 AM to 10:20 AM. Click here for more details.
- Placement training on "Quantitative Aptitude" for all 2nd year BE students commencing from 15-04-2021, 09:20 AM to 10:20 AM. Click here for more details.
Placement training on "Quantitative Aptitude" for all 3rd year BE students commencing from 12-04-2021, 09:20 AM to 10:20 AM. Click here for more details.
Top MNC Companies like Amazon, Intel, Cisco and more companies hiring 2021 and 2022 pass outs. Click here to read more details.
Elementary Aptitude Program for 30 hours LIVE Training created for current 3rd year students to boost their knowledge in the basics of various topics of Aptitude namely 1- Quantitative Aptitude, 2- Logical Reasoning and 3- Verbal Ability. Click here to find video links. Dates and Timings: 1 to 30 Dec 2020, 6:30pm to 7:30 pm.
Turnip Innovations, an Official Google Cloud Partner, is organising a 5-Day Cloud Computing Bootcamp. This Series is for all Engineering/Management Scholars looking to Get Started with a Top Modern Skill for Big Data, Software Development and IT Management from Sat, 26th Dec - Wed, 30th Dec, 2020 (Everyday 5pm - 6pm). Fee: Rs 239/- (includes e-certificate by Turnip Innovations). Click Here to Register for the Cloud Computing Bootcamp. Resource Person: Dr. Rahul Kapoor, Data Architect of IPGRAM - A Global Intellectual Property Database. All Staff and students of CSE are informed to attend the Boot Camp.
Online Career Development Programme on Business Analytics is rescheduled on 11-12-2020 (Friday) from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm for the benefit of All Engineering (UG and PG) and MBA students. Click here
TCS is hiring IInd Year MBA with Engineering Undergraduate Degree (B.E); last date to apply 13 December2021. Click here to apply!
- INSA Summer Research Fellowship in India, opportunity for collaboration for a research project as an Indian student or teacher, two-month INSA Summer Research fellowships 2021. Last Date for application is 30 November 2020. Click here to apply!
- Open a new career path with SALESFORCE.COM, an integrated CRM platform, 21 November 2020, 10:00 AM to 12:00 NOON. Click here to join: meet.google.com/sxm-cuud-upg
- Placement Training Schedule for 3rd Semester BE (All Branches) during the ODD Semester of the AY 2020-21
- Placement Training Schedule for 5th Semester BE (All Branches) during the ODD Semester of the AY 2020-21
- Placement Training Schedule for 1st Semester MBA during the ODD Semester of the AY 2020-21
- Placement Training Schedule for 3rd Semester MBA during the ODD Semester of the AY 2020-21
- Placement Training Schedule Slot 6, 16 April 2020
- Placement Training Schedule Slot 5, 24 January 2020
- Placement Training Schedule Slot 4, 2 January 2020
- Placement Training Schedule Slot 3, 4 December 2019
- Placement Training Schedule Slot 2, 27 November 2019
- Placement Training Schedule Slot 1, 11 November 2019
- Compulsory Placement Form Registration for the 2022 passing out BE batch and 2021 passing out MBA batch.
- Placement and Training Undertaking Form
- A Ready Reckoner for Placement by AU