Admissions 2020 - Amrita College of Engineering and Technology
Admission Process – BE Programmes
Admissions in to BE Programmes are made under the following categories:
1) Government Quota
2) Management Quota
Government Quota Admission Process
- The candidates will have to visit the official website of TNEA 2020 and complete online registration for Admission to B.E. Programmes. On successful registration, candidates must pay the application fee online. Online registration for TNEA 2020 will commence in July 2020.
- After the payment, candidates can submit eligibility details for availing First Graduate Scholarship / AICTE Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) / Post Matric Scholarship - SC/ ST/ SCA/ Converted Christians Scholarship
- After this, candidates need to submit the academic and additional details as required by the online application form to complete the form filling process.
- Finally, the candidates can take the printout of the application form and the same should be submitted at the notified Facilitation Centre (TFC) along with all the relevant documents during the schedule specified by the Government.
- A rank list will be prepared by the Government based on which the candidates will be called for online counselling. TNEA Counselling will be to be conducted in 4 rounds and seats will be allotted to candidates after every Allotment Round is over. Seat allotted candidates will have to pay the counselling fee of TNEA during TNEA 2020 counselling
- Tentative online counselling schedule is given below.
Management Quota Admission Process
(In case of ACET, Admission is subjected to the fulfillment of Government Eligibility Norms, TNEA & Consortium Procedures)
- The applicant or his/her representative will have to visit the college to register for admissions using prescribed registration form. Completed registration form is to be submitted to the Admissions Coordinator along with photocopies of eligibility documents.
- IN CASE IF AN APPLICANT IS NOT ABLE TO VISIT THE COLLEGE, CLICK HERE TO FILL AND SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION.
For additional information, please contact: