17th Graduation Day Notification
17th Graduation Day
February 29, 2020 (Saturday) at 10:00 A.M.
Amrita College of Engineering and Technology (Formerly Sun College of Engineering and Technology)
We are happy to announce that the Seventeenth Annual Convocation of the Amrita College of Technology (Formerly Sun College of Engineering and Technology) for conferring MBA, MCA, ME, BE & B.Tech Degrees to the successful graduands will be held on February 29, 2020 (Saturday) at 10:00 A.M. in the Seminar hall located in the Administrative Block.
Graduation Day is an important event - the culmination of all students’ hard work during their studies at the College. Graduation is a proud day for all graduands, family and friends. It's a chance to celebrate all that they have achieved throughout student life and to look back at the years they have spent. Amrita College of Engineering and Technology, managed by Mata Amritanandamayi Math is keen to make this day a special one.
You are cordially invited to attend the convocation ceremony to receive the Degree.
1. You are requested download, fill and send the Convocation Registration form on or before by 23rd February 2020.
2. The representative of the Robe Makers will be present at the Reception Counter in Amrita College of Engineering and Technology on Saturday, the February 29th, 2020, 09:00am onwards. Collection of academic robe must be done by the graduands themselves to ensure suitability. Please be informed that the distribution of robes will be made on the ‘first come first serve’ basis. It is advisable for graduands to collect the robes as early as possible. No candidate will be allowed to the Convocation Hall (Seminar Hall, Admin Block), who is not in proper academic robe prescribed by the Institute. The dress code is strictly formal for this solemn occasion.
3. All graduates must observe the following dress code:
- Male: Black / Dark coloured Suit with light – coloured shirt.
- Female: Light coloured ‘Churidar with dupatta. Slit skirts and semi-transparent dresses are totally prohibited.
- Male: Leather shoes (preferably black/dark coloured). Sportswear and sandals are strictly prohibited.
- Female: Female students should only wear fully-covered shoes, preferably black or dark brown. Bright coloured shoes are not allowed. Female students are not allowed to wear high-heeled shoes (more than 1.5”) or sandals.
4. Please take your seat at convocation hall by 09:30 AM. No graduands will be permitted to enter the convocation hall after 09.45 AM. Seating allotment will be available in the college website.