- Extension of Approval by the AICTE for the AY 2018-19
- Extension of Approval by the AICTE for the AY 2019-20
- Extension of Approval by the AICTE for the AY 2020-21
- Mandatory Disclosure for the AY 2019-20
Downloads | Amrita Polytechnic College
- Members of faculty are informed to Work from home on 02/12/2020 and 04/02/2020 and conduct classes as per the schedule. Members of faculty of ACET and APC are informed to send the details of additional works completed towards preparation of proposal(s) under AICTE Quality Improvement Schemes, etc. Members of faculty of ACE to complete at least one document as per the recent NAAC work distribution and send report. All WFH reports are to be sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Education Quality Assurance webinar on “Regulators and Online Learning,” jointly organized by Indian and Australian Governments, 19.11.2020, 09:30 AM IST
- Online Education Quality Assurance webinar on “Institutions and Implementation,” jointly organized by Indian and Australian Governments, 20.11.2020, 09:30 AM IST
- Restoration of college Working Timings, 21 October 2020
- Making Better PowerPoint Presentations- Taking online sessions using PPTs Compulsory for all teachers, 15 October 2020
- As per Govt order, college continues to remain closed till 18.5.2020.
As per Govt order, college continues to remain closed till 18.5.2020.
- Board Examinations –Even Semester Examination to be conducted in June /July 2021 – Online mode – Exam Fee collection, Letter No: DOTE/CC/ EVEN SEM/2021 dated 01.06.2021
- Board exam rules and reguations
- Calendar of Events 2017-18
- Calendar of Events 2018-19
- Calendar of Events 2019-20
- The changes in the VI semester M-Scheme syllabus for the ECE and ICE Departments
- Board Exam Question Bank - Directorate of Technical Education, Governemnt of Tamilnadu
- e-lectures - by Directorate of Technical Education, Governemnt of Tamilnadu
- E-Text Books by Directorate of Technical Education, Governemnt of Tamilnadu
- e-sanad:- To get the attestation (accepted within India) and Apostille (accepted in overseas) on Diploma Certificates from concerned Document Issuing Authorities (DIA) and Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Govt. of India
- APC/Diploma in Engineering/June 2021 Examination: Examination fee is be paid on or before 10 June 2021, 2:00 PM by all the I, II and III year Diploma in Engineering Students (all branches) as per DOTE instructions. For making online payment, please visit college website https://amrita.edu.in/node/1128 and pay online from 04.06.2021 onward. You can also pay your examination fee at the office on or before 10 June 2021, 2:00 PM. After making the examination fee payment, send your payment transaction details to the examination Cell coordinator email@example.com with cc to your mentor for confirming registration for the Examination. Click here to check examination fee amount.