All students join B.E. degree with a vision to get into well-known and reputed corporate with a good starting salary. Their dream comes into reality thro’ the following methodologies of Training”
Freshmen year (For 1st Year Students)
1st year students would be in transition period i.e. from school to college. They need to be trained to face the phases in college. They will be trained on Better Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing, Articulation and debate, Communication development. Their self-esteem and self-confidence will be heightened through many program
Sophomores (For 2nd Year Students)
To hone up and enhance the critical, logical, out-of-box thinking of the students through aptitude classes and develop interpersonal skills. Aptitude training classes are conducted to sharpen their thinking level. Various personality development workshops, Career guidance programs are conducted to mould the students further for their Job.
Juniors (For 3rd Year Students)
To provide in-depth training to students and preparing them for both technical and attitude areas. Value added courses are conducted for 3rd year students. They will get good exposure about Group Discussions and Mock Interviews.
Seniors (For 4th Year Students)
Company specific trainings are given at this point whenever needed along with Practice Test. Employability skills would be focused more in the year.
Steps involved in recruitment process:
- Placement Training on hard skills and soft skills to the students will be provided based on the expectations and need of the companies.
- Database of the students will be prepared and kept ready. When companies contacted or invite for a placement drive, it will be shared with team of HR.
- Placement department will arrange On Campus Drive for final year students on mutually agreeable date by company and college
- Pre Placement Talk will be given to the students on the day when the HR Team visit the college for Placement drive.
- Written Test (both Technical / Aptitude) will be conducted either in Offline / Online mode. Shortlisted students will be called for subsequent rounds, may be Group Discussion or Coding round depending on the nature of the position and company
- Interview (both Technical / Personal) will be conducted for the shortlisted students.
Finally, they may call the students to their location and may conduct a final interview or they may issue offer letter across table or in couple of days.
Activities of Department of Training and Placement:
Department of Training and Placement facilitates not only Campus Drives for students but also the following activities:
- Arrange Off / Pooled campus drives
- Arrange Internship during Summer and Winter vacations for students
- Help in arranging projects for final year students
- Help the students in getting Internship with FTE option for final year students
- Conduct seminars, workshops, guest lectures for all students and the resource persons will come from industry, deliver the current expectation of industry keeping in mind with the present competitive scenario.