Amrita Innovation Awards 2020
- AMRITA INNOVATION AWARDS 2020
Institution’s Innovation Council of AMRITA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, NAGERCOIL invites innovative ideas in the form of Mini Project / Drawing / Power Point Presentation / Poster presentation from School students to solve the problems related to the following themes.
- Agriculture and Rural Development
- Health care
- Conservation of Energy
- Environment Sustainability
- Others - Emerging areas in Science and Technology
- The idea can be presented/exhibited by a team of maximum 4 members.
- Poster Presentation shall be in A2 size (42 cm x 59.4cm)
- PPT presentation shall be of max 15 slides — (should contain — Title, Team information, Objective, Literature, Idea, Methodology and Outcome.)
- Time for each team 10 minutes (7 min explanation and 3 min Q&A)
- Selection will be done based on preliminary evaluation and qualified team will be called for final round of presentation.
- Should be of your own idea and should not be copied from other sources.
- EVALUATION PROCESS – Important Criteria for Evaluation
- Novelty of idea/Innovation
- Societal Impact
- Market potential
Example Problem Statements:
- Solar Power to operate existing devices like pumps, compressors, motors, etc. at home
- Alternate Materials to for daily use to make India Clean and Green
- Designing a Solution that Minimize Streetlight and domestic Power Consumption
- Developing a Solution to interconnect Health Care
- Developing a Solution that helps solid waste management
- Translate weather information to very actionable advisory to farmers
- WHO CAN PARTICIPATE: Students of class IX, X, XI and XII of Kanyakumari, Tirunelveli, Virudhunagar and Thoothukudi Districts.
- EVENT DATE: Event is scheduled on 03.01.2020 (Friday). Last Date for submission of Ideas to the Selection Committee is 29-11-2019 (Friday). Forms for Registration can be downloaded from amrita.edu.in
- First Prize: Rs. 20,000
- Second Prize: Rs 10,000
- Third Prize: Rs 5,000
Contact DetailsTeam members may send their application in the prescribed format* along with necessary attachments and declaration form to:
Amrita Institution Innovation Council (AIIC)
Amrita College of Engineering and Technology
Amritagiri, Erachakulam Post, Nagercoil – 629 901. email@example.com
Participants are requested to go through the guidelines and the registration form can be downloaded by clicking the following link.