COVID-19 Poster Design Competition
IGBC Cell: The Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) Cell of Amrita College of Engineering and Technology is established in 2020. IGBC is the country's premier body for green building certification and allied services. IGBC was formed by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) in 2001. The council is based out of the CII Green Business Centre.
Considering COVID-19 pandemic on rise and to bring awareness on adoption of safety measures among the student community and in their community, IGBC cell of Department of Civil Engineering is organising a “Covid-19 Poster Design Competition” for the students at Amrita College of Engineering and Technology on 17 May 2021.
The fight against COVID-19 is far from over. As the humankind experiencing a severe second wave of COVID-19 pandemic, the need of the hour is to adopt the basic protective measures. In view of this, ACET is hosting a COVID-19 awareness poster design competition, in which participants must create a poster with a strong slogan with concept embedded and emphasising the importance of safety measures in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Theme: COVID-19 AWARENESS
Who can Register and Participate? The contest is open to all students of first and second year BE (All Branches) students.
Type of Poster: Digital/ Handmade
Terms and Conditions:
- Each participant can submit only 1 poster.
- Online registration is mandatory for each participant.
- The link for the registration is https://forms.office.com/r/72myqYC9MY
- The last date for the registration is 15th May 2021, 11:00 AM
- The participants must send his/her poster on (email@example.com) on or before 16th May 2021 before 05:00 pm. Mention your name and other details (Reg.No., Department, Year of Study) on the E-mail content while submitting poster.
- Any late submission will not be accepted.
- Each participant needs to present about his/her poster for 5 minutes on 18th May 2021 via Microsoft Teams.
- The winner of the contest must submit all files required for reproduction of the design. Files become property of ACET.
- Recommended size of the poster – A3 (for both handmade and digital).
- The poster can be designed either in digital or traditional format
- Posters should be submitted in PDF or JPG format. Size of the file should not exceed 5 MB.
- Participants must also submit their photo in JPG format along with the poster.
- Files should be named as follows; Firstname_lastname_Year of Study_Dept, for example, Soorya_MS_II_Civil.
- All Poster should be original work of participant. Any participant found violating rules and regulation will be disqualified from competition.
- No posters should include an image or name of government officials or popular personalities.
- The selection of posters will be based on creativity, presentation, relevance to the theme and in accordance with the given guidelines.
- Decision of jury will be considered final.
- All the selected poster designs will be uploaded in Institution website and social media platform for public voting to select the top three designs for Best Designer 2021 Awards.
- The top two designers will be considered for “Innovative Poster Designer Award - 2021” awards and their posters will get featured in the ACET website and other social media platforms.
- All participants will be receiving the certificate of participation.
For more details, contact: Mr. Kishore M. S, firstname.lastname@example.org, +91 9790206918.