Student and Staff Welfare/ Support | Amrita College of Engineering & Technology
The primary objectives of the Student Support Cell include the following:
- To provide necessary assistance to students, to enable them to acquire meaningfully experiences for learning at the campus and to facilitate their holistic development and progression.
- To review and report student performance and the progression of students to higher education and gainful employment.
- To function as a focal point for solving students’ problems related to studies and discipline through respective mentors on a one-to-one basis to enhance their academic performance.
- To facilitate mechanisms such as guidance and counselling, career development, grievance redressal, welfare measures to support students, etc.
- To ensure the conduct of bridge and value-added courses in relevant areas
- To educate and support the student community for their benefits through education loans, scholarships, free-ships, and other means
- To arrange courses/events to promote value-based education for inculcating social responsibility and good citizenry amongst the student community
- To make necessary arrangements to promote the active participation of the students in social, cultural, and leisure activities for developing various skills and competencies and foster holistic development.
- To form relevant committees with student’s participation, prepare action plan aligned with the Mission and Vision of the Institution and implement the action plan.