Planning and Evaluation Committee
|1||Dr. Suresh R. K||Chairman||Principal & Campus Director||Amrita Institutions, Nagercoil – 629 901|
|2||Dr. Kannan P||Member||Senior faculty member of the college||7b1, Parameswaran Street Vetturnimadam
|3||Dr. Ramkumar A. S||Member||Senior faculty member of the college||Amrita Institutions
|4||Dr. Ramesh Kumar K||Member||Senior faculty member from University/other college||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, School of Engineering - Ettimadai
|5||Dr. Prem Nair||Member||Industrial expert in the field of Engineering and Technology||Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences - Kochi
Others - Ernakulam
|6||Mr. Jayakesh Nair||Member||Industrial expert in the field of Engineering and Technology||Amrita Television- Vaduthakadu 690014
|7||Mr. Suresh P S||Member||Architect/Civil Engineer||Aims-Edapally Ernakulam|
Functions of Planning and Evaluation Committee
- To review the academic and other related activities of the college.
- To review the students and faculty development programmes.
- To visualize and formulate perspective plans for the development and growth of the college.
- To formulate Master Plan for campus development, facilitating implementation of the provision of the perspective plan.
- To draw new schemes of development for the college.
- To plan for resource mobilization through industry interaction, consultancy and extra-mural funding.
- To promote research and extension activities in the college campus.
- To promote teaching innovations and student placement programmes.
- To plan for sustaining the quality of education, quality improvement and accreditation of the college.
- To recommend schemes to promote participation of academic departments in community development activities in the region.
- To consider such other activities for furtherance of academic excellence.