Student Announcements | APC
- All the Members of the Faculty and students at Amrita Polytechnic College to join the Webinar on 360 Degree Feedback organized by the Faculty Development cell (FDC), AICTE on 23rd December 2020 (Wednesday) at 11:00 AM. Attending the 360 Degree Feedback session has been is compulsory as per the communications received from AICTE, New Delhi. Please click here to join. (EVENT NUMBER: 176 573 5967 and EVENT PASSWORD: 1234)
- Guest Lecture on "BIG DATA " for Diploma in Computer Engineering Students, 04 December 2020, 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM. Resource Person: Mrs. S. Sujatha, Professor & Head of the Department, Computer Science, Vyasa Arts & Science Women’s College, Vasudevanallur.
- Guest Lecture on "HOW TO FACE INTERVIEW IN CORE COMPANIES" in Microsoft Teams for Final and Pre-final year Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Students. Resource Person: Dr. M. Sundaram, Senior Professor, Electronics and Communication Engineering, VSB Engineering College, Karur, 03 December 2020, 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Guest Lecture on “INTRODUCTION TO MACHINE DESIGN” for Mechanical & Mechanical Sandwich Engineering Students in Microsoft Teams by Dr. C. KAILASANATHAN, Senior Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Sethu Institute of Technology, Virudhunagar on : 24 November 2020, 11.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
- Special Lecture on Basics of Engineering Mechanics for Diploma in Civil Engineering Students by Mr. A. Krishnamoorthy, Assistant Professor (Senior Grade) , Department of Civil Engineering, Kamaraj College of Engineering & Technology, Virudhunagar, 24 November 2020, 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- Guest Lecture on PLC and its Application for II- and III-Year Students of Electrical and Electronics Engineering , By Mr.Jeyakumar S, Lead Instrument and Control Engineer(PMC) ADNOC Gas Processing ,UAE - Abu Dhabi, 23 November 2020, 11:00 AM to 12:15 PM
- Motivational Programme on Approach to Study Engineering for The First Semester Students of AY 2020-21, By Dr. Joshi C Haran, Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Amrita University, Coimbatore.