Announcements | Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Microsoft Teams Full Student Guide. Remote Learning & Teaching
- Webinar on “WASTEWATER REUSE - POLICIES & CHALLENGES,” 10 July 2020, 10:00 - 11:00. Resource Person: Ms. ELSA SONY, Senior Research Fellow, Wastewater Technology Division, CSIR - National Environmental Engineering Research Institute, Nagpur. Platform: Microsoft Teams
- Industrial Visit to Water Treatment Plant, Krishnancoil and Mukkadal Dam, Boothapandi for Civil Department Students on 20 Aug 2019.
- Technical Seminar on Civil Engineering Software for Civil Department Students, 24 July 2019, Apollo Computer Education, Meenakshipuram, Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu 629001
- Technical Seminar on Strength of Materials for III-year Civil Department Students, 06 Aug 2019. Resource Person: Mr. Aswin R, Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering, Amrita College of Engineering and Technology, Nagercoil.
- One-day Workshop on Computer-Aided Drawing - Civil Engineering for 2nd and 3rd year Diploma in Engineering Students, 13 Aug 2019. Recourse Person: Mr. Akhil Varma nd Mr.Kishore M.S, Amrita College of Engineering and Technology, Nagercoil.
- One Day Workshop on Total Station & Advanced Surveying for 3rd Year Diploma in Civil Engineering Students, 04 Sep 2019. Resource Person: Mr. Anandh, Assistant Professor/ Civil Engineering, Amrita College of Engineering and Technology, Nagercoil
- Hands-on Training on “Employability Skills Development Practice” (ESDP) for Final Year Diploma in Civil Engineering Students, 11 July 2019. Resource Person: Mr. Sankara Narayanan K, Special Officer, Placement and Training, Amrita Institutions, Nagercoil