Announcements | Amrita Polytechnic College
The college will resume offline classes from 01-09-2021 following Covid guidelines issued by the government of Tamil Nadu. Click here to read the circular.
- Continuous Internal Assessment Tests – common to all polytechnic colleges – Test Portions and schedule for the I, III, V and VII Semester Diploma Engineering – AY 2020-21 – Details issued by the Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai
- Commencement of Online classes for II and III Year Diploma in Engineering Students is scheduled from 17.8.2020 0nwards as per the Government Circular No: DOTE/Oct2020/Reopening dated 14.08.2020
- Webinar "Bridge to Another Dimension," Department of Civil Engineering, 08 August 2020, 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM. Resource Person: Mr RAVIKUMAR M, Deputy General Manager, Structural division, Roads & Bridges, L&T IDPL, Chennai.
- Webinar on “Introduction to Thermodynamics,” 22 June 2020, 10:00 A.M to 12:00 Noon. Resource Person: Dr. Joshi C. Haran, Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore
- Industrial visit to Water Treatment Plant, Krishnancoil and Mukkadal Dam, Boothapandi for Second and Third-year Diploma in Civil Engineering Students, Amrita Polytechnic College, 20 August 2019.
- Industrial visit to Aquani Water Plant (RO), Erachakulam - Reverse Osmosis plant (R.O) for the First Year Diploma in Engineering Students, Amrita Polytechnic College, 16 August 2019
- Two-day Industrial visit and demonstration at Tamilnadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC), Ranithottam, Nagercoil for the second year and third year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Students and Faculty, Amrita Polytechnic College, 08-09 August 2019
- Industrial Visit to Mafiree- Miru IT Park, Vallankumaranvilai, Nagercoil for the second and third year Diploma in Computer Engineering Students and Faculty, Amrita Polytechnic College, 01 August 2019