Amrita Online Admissions-BE, ME, MBA, B.Ed. & Diploma Engineering Programmes
Admission Processes for Management Quota Seats in Diploma in Engineering, B.Ed, B.E, M.E and MBA
- Step 1: Candidates to visit the College Admissions Office and meet the Admissions Coordinator from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM on all working days to collect Enquiry Form for FREE.
- Step 2: Completed form to be submitted to the Admissions Coordinator
- Step 3: Admission Coordinators shall check the eligibility requirements and guide candidates to secure admission
Online Admission-2020 Procedure
Step 1: Filling Online Application Form
Click "Online Application/Enquiry" in the respective institution listed below and register by filling your name, email ID, etc. as required in the application form. On successful completion of application, student will be given an Application ID to their registered E-Mail and mobile number.
Step 2: Document Submission
On receipt of Online application, an e-mail will be send to the candidate, where the candidate is required to submit the relevant documents via mail.
Step 3: Seat Allotment and Confirmation
- Diploma in Engineering and B.Ed Programmes: On receipt of the documents, Applicant will receive Provisional Admission Registration Confirmation and applicant can proceed to pay either full or partial tuition fee to confirm his/her seat allotment for Diploma and B.Ed programmes.
- BE, ME, and MBA Programmes: Applicants are requested to follow the guidelines given in Email.
Click on the respective institutions below for Online Admissions/ Enquiry