Graduation Day 2018 - Amrita College of Engineering & Technology
Amrita College of Engineering and Technology is pleased to inform all that the Fifteenth Annual Convocation of the Amrita College of Technology (Formerly Sun College of Engineering and Technology) for conferring MBA, MCA, ME, MSc & BE Degree to the successful graduands will be held at 10:00 A.M. on Friday, the August 31, 2018 at College Auditorium.
Graduation Day is an important event - the culmination of all students’ hard work during their studies at the College. Graduation day is a proud day for all graduands, family and friends. It's a chance to celebrate all that they have achieved throughout student life and to look back at the years they have spent. Amrita College of Engineering and Technology, Managed by Mata Amritanandamayi Math is keen to make this day a special one.
All the Graduands (2017 Pass out Batch) are cordially invited along with their parents to attend the convocation ceremony to receive their Degree.
Instructions to Graduands
- Graduands are requested to send the duly filled Convocation Registration form which can be downloaded from here, latest by 28th August 2018 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The representative of the Robe Makers will be present at the Reception Counter in Amrita College of Engineering and Technology on Friday, the August 31st, 2018 08:30 am onwards. Collection of academic robe must be done by the graduands themselves to ensure suitability. Please be informed that the distribution of robes will be made on the ‘first come first serve’ basis. It is advisable for graduands to collect the robes as early as possible. No candidate will be allowed to the Convocation Hall (Amrita Auditorium), who is not in proper academic robe prescribed by the Institute. The dress code is strictly formal for this solemn occasion.
- All graduates must observe the following dress code:
- Male: Black / Dark coloured Suit with light – coloured shirt.
- Female: Light coloured ‘Churidar with dupatta. Slit skirts and semi-transparent dresses are totally prohibited.
- Male: Leather shoes (preferably black/dark coloured). Sportswear and sandals are strictly prohibited.
- Female: Female students should only wear fully-covered shoes, preferably black or dark brown. Bright coloured shoes are not allowed. Female students are not allowed to wear high-heeled shoes (more than 1.5”) or sandals.
- Please take your seat at convocation hall by 09:30 AM. No graduands will be permitted to enter the convocation hall after 09.45 AM
- Please send a scanned copy of duly filled registration form to email@example.com on or before 28th August 2018. Original copy to be submitted on the Graduation Day at the counter along with payment of Rs. 700/- towards graduation day charges, out of which Rs. 200/- will be refunded after returning the convocation robe.
Registration Form: Download
Date: 2018-08-31 10:00 AM
Venue: College Auditorium
College: Amrita College of Engineering & Technology